Monday, April 7, 2014

Incredibles 2 and Cars 3 "What Do I Think?"

     So, Pixar has recently confirmed the arrival of two Pixar sequels, Incredibles 2 and Cars 3.
     Let's start with what I think about Cars 3. Well, I enjoyed the first Cars movie. It wasn't the best of Pixar, but it wasn't at all bad. Cars 2, on the other hand, was quite disappointing. It felt as if some other company had taken over and made this movie. On it's own (and made by another studio) it wouldn't have been as bad. But, it just didn't follow the story of it's previous film. Why is McQueen racing again? Why aren't all the characters involved with the story? Why is Mater the main character?


 I actually didn't like Mater that much in the first one. He was a good side character, but a horrible main character. I was also very disappointed that Sally (my favorite Cars character) wasn't in it barely at all. The spy stuff was cool, but it felt like it was just geared towards eight-year-old boys and not for the whole family. To me, it was just a film to gain more money. Pixar can definitely do better, and hopefully they will with this next sequel.
     Incredibles is one of my favorite movies of all time, not just Pixar! I'm hoping they don't mess this one up, cause if they do, I shall get quite angry! Brad Bird, the writer and director of the first film, is also going to be doing this movie as well. I'm pretty excited about what they're going to do with the story on this one.
     I'm going to be on the positive side and say that they will blow us all away with these films. Incredibles 2 will be better that the first, and Cars 3 will be the sequel we've been dreaming of! But, alas, I can't say that...I don't know the future...I guess all we can do is have faith in Pixar, and hope that they do blow us away. What do you think about the up and coming movies of Pixar? Tell me in the comments below!
                                                                                                                              -The Filosopher

No comments :

Post a Comment