Saturday, July 12, 2014

America Movie Review

This a documentary type movie. Something I haven't yet reviewed; but I found this is something that needs to be shared.

     This movie is quite different than anything I have ever reviewed. It's not so much a story as it is a message. It's message is this: America is amazing. No. It's more than "amazing." It deserves more than that. It's...*searches for synonyms of amazing*...fascinating, incredible, marvelous, unbelievable, wonderful, stunning, and much more. This country is quite simply undefinable. There is not another country in the world like us. That's mainly what this movie is trying to get across. People would like to tell you that this country is evil, and has always been evil. That America is some kind of beast, just waiting to pounce on it's unsuspecting prey. That is was founded by criminals. But it wasn't. And this movie takes you to all the realms of society and shows us exactly what really happened. 


I really don't want to say much more than that. I want everyone of you (how many ever there may be) to go and watch this movie. If you are an American, it is crucial you see this movie. Not only was it made very well with good special effects and such, but it is put simply; in a way anyone can understand. I'm not a political person, and most political conversations I don't understand, but I understood this. If I can get it, anyone can. But most importantly, it really opens our eyes. It definitely opened mine.

I'm not going to give this a score; just a high recommendation. 

Here is some links, so you can learn more about the movie:

Dinesh D'Souza Website

IMDb page for "America" 

"America" Official Website

(At all these links you can find the trailer for this film.)

Also, I know this is late, but I hope you all had a great Independence Day.


                                                                                                               -The Filosopher
    

No comments :

Post a Comment