Friday, May 30, 2014

Update #2

Hey, everyone...
      Sorry for being so bad at blogging. I haven't been very attentive since making this blog. But, I find I do better on a deadline. That being said, I am now going to be posting once a week on Saturdays. This doesn't mean that ever Saturday you will find a new review on this blog, for sometime there may be a reason why I can't post (illness, family, events, etc). If there is a reason why I can't post, I will make it known to all of you in internet land by (how else) blogging about it. But, nevertheless, if I am to post anything, I shall post it on a Saturday.
       I also know I promised you a "project." It is coming. Next Saturday to be precise. This Saturday (tomorrow) I will post a review on a film I recently took part in viewing--I'll keep you suspense til then.
       Thank you all for being very patient with me this last month. I will, for sure, do my best to keep on top of things.
                                                                                                                          Apologetically Yours,
                                                                                                                                         The Filosopher

No comments :

Post a Comment